Wichita, KS, United States
Feb 13, 2020
May 28, 2020
Friends University is seeking qualified applicants for a Baseball Graduate Assistant Intern.
This position will work with the baseball program in all aspects of developing a competitive program including, but not limited to, recruiting, coaching, program organization, and mentoring student-athletes. Graduate Assistant Interns will be expected to provide study hall supervision and complete administrative tasks as needed. The goal of the Graduate Assistant Intern program is for graduate students to be trained and gain direct work experience in the field of college athletics.
Graduate Assistant Interns must be admitted to the Master of Education or Business Administration program at Friends University.
To remain eligible, students must be enrolled full time, attend class regularly, remain in good academic standing and adhere to all Friends University policies and procedures.
Graduate Assistant Interns will receive discounted graduate school tuition, housing (if available), five meals per week, and a stipend.
Skills & Requirements
1. Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
2. Admissions to and continued enrollment in Friends University Master of Education or Business Administration program.
3. Must be willing to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
4. Possess effective interpersonal skills, problem solving ability, positive attitude, and attention to detail.
5. Must be willing to support the mission of Friends University and RISE values.
Start date desired: August 2020
Website : http://www.friends.edu